This is a list of assorted links I found useful related to Red Hat Satellite and its vibrant ecosystem of community produced tools. I'll keep this page updated whenever I find anything interesting so keep visiting it :) .
Red Hat content
Red Hat Knowledge base articles
- Performance & Scale Tuning of Satellite 6.2 and Capsules
- Applying Custom Configuration via the installer . Satellite 6.2.8 includes a way to maintain configuration customizations after running satellite-installer.
- RedHatSatellite Github home with various tools.
- satellite-clone, a tool to help with cloning/rebuilding your Satellite in a new machine or change its hostname.
- satellite-tune, some Ansible playbooks to tune your satellite.
- satellite-monitoring, a set of configurations to monitor Satellite performance.
- satellite-performance a Collection of Automation/Tools for Performance Analysis/Testing of Satelitte6
API usage and samples
- CompareHostsPackages.py, a simple python script leveraging the API.
Happy reading ;-)